Friday 21 June 2013

Wallpapers

Wallpapers Definition

Source(google.com.pk)     
A friend is someone who knows when to shout and when to hold you in their arms and let you cry.
Somewhere, some dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.
The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for
Falling in love with him is something I hadn't expected but being in love with him is something I couldn't stop even if I tried.
An expert is a man who tells you a simple thing in a confused way in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault.
Love is like magic and it always will be. For love still remains Life's sweet mystery.
If you could spend an hour in my Mind...a Minute in my Heart...a Second in my Soul.Then you will know how it feels, to LOVE YOU!!!
A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice.
The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.
Attraction is the temporary love but love is the permanent attraction just a game of words but makes lot of difference in life.
When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.
Treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a king� treat her like a game and she'll show you how its played.
If I could have just one dance with you, I would pick a song that never ends.
Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be together when things really suck.
Love is when someone breaks your heart and the most amazing thing is that you still love them with every broken piece.
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if u'll die today.
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
If you stand in front of a mirror with 11 roses, you'll see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
When you whispered in my ear, you whispered in my heart, and when you kissed my lips, you kissed my soul.
My heart is perfect because you are inside.
I didn't fall in love with you on purpose it just happened, I don't think of you on purpose it just happened, I don't cry for you on purpose it just happens.
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another�s could fill them in.
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Its so hard to pretend not to love a person when you really do.
Why ruin a perfectly good flower when he know he loves you not?
I don't have to be your first love, but I do want to be your last.
There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whisper strongly echo...
I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
I just wanted to tell you that I love you, like never before and forever more.
Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world for me, but now I am crying and he is not here.

Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

  Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

 Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment