Sunday 4 August 2013

Kiss Wallpaper

Kiss Wallpaper Definition

Source(google.com.pk)    
I wish he meant it when he kissed me cause then I could look back and see someone who loved me but I can only go back and see someone who used me.
I love it when I am just walking away form kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at the some time to get just one more.
You changed my world with just one smile, you took my heart with just one kiss.
Since the first time you ran your fingers through my hair, since the first time our hands became one, since the first time your kisses took away my pain, I knew I’d never be the same.
If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I’ve just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you.
I don’t love him… I just like to kiss him.
Why can’t you just tell me how you feel, because how you act is confusing me. You walk by me like I’m no one, you smile at me like I’m anyone, you hug me like I’m someone… but kiss, the way you kiss me, its as if I’m the only one.
There will always be people you can’t believe you were friends with, boys you can’t believe you kissed, and people you can’t believe you lived without people change but if you’re lucky a certain few will change you.
Why do you like to kiss me, I don’t think I will ever know, but I will not complain now I’d rather kiss and wonder how from nights last dusk to early dawn we’ll kiss until you’re gone.
I can’t just drift away from you, I can’t get on with my life and not give you a second thought. When I kissed you that night, walking away stopped being  an option.
He was so imperfect already, I could only imagine what structural damage lay beneath but still, as he kissed me, it didn’t seem to matter.
Kissing him was like standing on the edge of the world. It was like all my best memories rolled into one. Fifty new dressed. A song I couldn’t live without.The sun on my skin.
All in all, I have no regrets. The sun still shines, the sun still sets. The heart forgives, the heart forgets. One more kiss, even though it’s come to this. I’ll close my eyes and make a wish… hoping you’ll remember.
I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it… I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn’t go away… and this feeling that we would be perfect together.
A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love… a hug is just a hug till you find the one your always thinking of… a dream is just a dream till it comes true… love is just a word till it’s proven to you.
I don’t wanna miss one smile, I don’t wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.
Kisses are like tears… the only real ones are the ones you can’t hold back.
The first kiss is the passionate one; it’s the one filled by desire and attraction and all that. But the second one is rational; you get time to think about it, worry and over analyze. Most women prefer that first kiss, but I’m partial to the second one because it’s about something more.

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

Kiss Wallpaper 

 Kiss Wallpaper 

 Kiss Wallpaper 

 Kiss Wallpaper 

 Kiss Wallpaper


No comments:

Post a Comment